Education/Experience: High School diploma or equivalent. A minimum of three-years of work experience in hotel sales field as a Sales Manager is preferred
Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities
ALL APPLICANTS MAY SEND THEIR RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- minimum of two to three (3-5) years of experience in Hotel sales is required.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Strong computer skills/Delphi
- Must be able to communicate in English verbally and written.
The San Jose Airport Garden Hotel is currently seeking a Corporate Sales Manager. ALL APPLICANTS MAY SEND THEIR RESUME TO: email@example.com.
1. Maintaining and increasing a client base of Corporate Group and Corporate Transient (IBT) Sales through direct outside and inside sales, in order to secure business for the hotel
2. Ensures that predetermined sales revenue goals are met or exceeded.
3. Develops and maintains relationships with clients
4. Completes and submits RFPs for Transient accounts and confirms they have been properly loaded in the GDS upon acceptance
5. Negotiates guest room rates, meeting room rental, function space, and hotel services within approved booking guidelines. Prepares and executes contract and routes with Group resume to other Departments
6. Enters and updates Delphi with Company and contact information and weekly activities
7. Spends 50' of time each week away from hotel conducting outside Sales calls and Sales Blitzes.
8. Responds to RFPs within 4 hour time frame
9. Follows up on proposals sent out
10. Maintains a professional image at all times through appearance and in business attire.
11. Follows company policies and procedures and is able to effectively communicate them to subordinates.
12. Fulfills Manager on Duty shifts approximately one time each 8 weeks
13. Other duties as assigned by the General Manager and Senior Sales Manager