Prepare and present food items following menu specifications and standard recipes while maintaining a clean and safe environment. Will lead the passionate charge for excellence in food quality and service, every time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Adhere to all guest service essentials for the position
· Safely and effectively use all equipment essential to the position
· Prepare food items following menu specifications and standard recipes
· Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
· Ensure quality standards and cost control measures are followed
· Responsible for all routine opening, during-service, and closing functions and checklists
· Interact with fellow Team Members in a cooperative manner
· Communicate clearly using appropriate language and conduct when engaging Guests and Team Members
· Abide by all Health Department and Steritech food safety requirements
· Participate in all required training and meetings essential to the position
· Work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
· Have a complete knowledge of MSDS location, cleaning products, equipment, PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) and supplies
· Adhere to established department and property policies and procedures, including but not limited to: Standards of Conduct, attendance, appearance, cash handling, confidentiality, safety, and sanitation
When you wish upon Ameristar, you can hit the jackpot on land or on boat. Ameristar Casinos owns six casino hotels and two casinos....