Support the delivery of high quality legal services for contract review and development to Union Pacific Railroad.
This position will focus on compliance and regulatory support, training, education and program management.
The position will be filled at a band A or B level, depending on experience. Questions regarding this position can be directed to Betsy Gassaway, Director Legal Support Services.
- Prepare standard work product associated with Union Pacific's various service obligations, suppliers' obligations to Union Pacific, or obligations pursuant to property transactions.
- Provide excellent client support. Understand the client's business processes in order to add value and deliver legal services that meet business objectives.
- Provide matter management support by maintaining systems, databases, and electronic files.
- Perform research to assist in establishing Union Pacific's position and formulation of strategy.
Required Education, Training, Experience or Skills:
- Demonstrate proficiency with technology tools.
Preferred Education, Training, Experience or Skills:
- A Bachelor Degree in paralegal studies or bachelors degree in conjunction with a paralegal certificate. Will consider equivalent work experience.
- 2 year(s) experience / knowledge of the following legal areas
- Advanced communication skills
- Proficient Microsoft Suite skills
- Proficient planning and organizational skills
- Proficient time management skills
Union Pacific Corporation (UPC) is engaged in the transportation business. The Company’s operating company, Union Pacific Railroad...