Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is seeking an experienced individual to be part of the Treasury Operations Joint Interest Credit & Collections team. This position is located at Anadarko’s corporate offices in The Woodlands, Texas.
The ideal candidate will have two or more years’ collections experience in collections, with knowledge of exploration and production accounting, preferably in Joint Interest.
- Familiarity with SAP software is preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office usage with emphasis in Excel and Word
- Must be a self-starter with problem solving skills and a willingness to take on new tasks as needed
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Team player, ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and with external customers
- Reconciliation and Collection of accounts under $50K
- Review of credit balances to be refunded
- JIB statement mailings and inquires
- Backup for credit analyst
- Review netted accounts for clearing revenue against expenses
- Process and follow-up on claims submitted to the State for unclaimed property
- Work on projects as needed
Bachelor’s degree I in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
This position is not eligible for relocation
The percentage of travel required for this position may exceed 10%
This position is eligible for the 9/80 work schedule
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation - 14 months ago
Anadarko Petroleum has ventured beyond its original area of operation -- the Anadarko Basin -- to explore for, develop, produce, and market...