DMI is a fast-growing IT solutions and business strategy consulting firm with break-through solutions for Enterprise Mobility and Cybersecurity, and industry-leading services in Strategic IT Consulting, Managed IT Services, Enterprise Application Development, and Health IT. Our commitment to excellence in service delivery has enabled us to achieve more than 970% growth since 2009, and in 2012 we were recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the top 500 fastest growing companies in the Unites States. Our rapidly expanding client base includes all 15 Federal Executive Departments, and scores of commercial clients. Ranked as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the Washington D.C. area by the Washington Business Journal, DMI offers our employees continual opportunities for personal and professional growth and enrichment. DMI is a rising star -- hitch up your wagon!
Careers at DMI
About the Opportunity
DMI is currently seeking to hire a SharePoint Administrator/Developer to support its corporate operations in Bethesda, MD.
· Build out SharePoint site collections and sites with out-of-the-box (OOTB) features
· Model business functions within SharePoint using OOTB features plus InfoPath and SharePoint Designer
· Business process analysis
· Build workflows
· Hands-on customer support to further user adoption.
· Develop information architecture
· File migration
· Surface data through Access and Excel Services
· Document requirements and other SDLC artifacts
· Work with Site Templates
· End user training
· 1+ years experience working with SharePoint 2010
· 2+ years experience working with previous SharePoint versions
· Deep understanding of information architecture
· Expertise in OOTB SharePoint, including: content types, views, permissions, content queries, record center, content type hub, publishing, navigation, templates, etc.
· Proficient with SharePoint 2010 Designer
· Proficient with creating workflows in SharePoint 2010 Designer
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate requirements into OOTB SharePoint solutions
· Good understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
· Strong familiarity with key aspects of governance
· Experience fostering user adoption
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Good understanding of SharePoint Configuration (as defined by MS certification 70-667) desired
· Access Services desired
· InfoPath desired
· Experience conducting content migrations (from file shares to SharePoint) desired
· Experience with a SharePoint file migration tool desired
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.
Digital Management, Inc. - 24 months ago
Founded in 2002, Digital Management is an information technology strategy and solutions company focused on servicing the needs of a Federal...