This position is responsible for the creation, modification, and management of all queries and reports required by Mediacom’s Commercial Sales organizations. General activities and functions required of this position include the ability to quickly comprehend requests and turn them into meaningful and easily deciphered data sets. Query and reporting functions are both ad-hoc, pre-programmed and scheduled. Data can be located and correlated from multiple sources including spreadsheets, databases, text files, hard copy documents and external sources.
- Prioritizing multiple reporting requests and data research with minimal supervision.
- Maintaining, producing and updating existing scheduled data functions for Commercial Sales.
- Defining and creating new business data sets for Commercial sales.
- Creating ad hoc data sets/reports as requested by management.
- Conducting ad hoc research as required.
- Solid SQL knowledge and understanding of relational database theories and standards.
- Extensive experience working with a variety of database, spreadsheet and ad hoc reporting tools.
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal management.
- Strong comprehension skills allowing for the timely creation of easily understood data sets generated from potentially complex and/or fragmented requests.
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks, organize, prioritize and work efficiently and effectively to meet critical deadlines.
- Qualified candidates should have a Bachelors degree (BA, BS) preferably in Information/ Database Administration.
Keywords: Accounting; Analyst; Financial; Reports; Bookkeeping
Mediacom Communications Corporation - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard