Dell Sonicwall Sr. Threat Researcher- San Jose, CA
Sr. Threat Researcher (IPS) is responsible for the up-to-date network security issues and software vulnerabilities evaluation and research as well as to provide oversight and successful execution of information security processes and projects. A qualified researcher needs to understand most of the network and software security issues and their mechanisms. Individual will be a member of Dell SonicWALL vulnerability research team.
- Broad knowledge in networking protocols, operating systems, development languages and databases.
- Network infrastructure, protocols and tools such as TCP/IP, SMTP, HTTP, Wireshark, TCPDump etc.
- Linux/Unix knowledge, such as Ubuntu, Fedora.
- Programming languages such as C/C++, Perl, Python, PHP, ASP, Bash etc.
- Database skills such as MSSQL, MySQL and Postgres.
- Network Vulnerabilities such as Buffer Overflow, SQL Injection.
- Reverse engineering skills and tools, such as OllyDBG, IDAPro.
- Experience as a member of IPS research team for network security product is a plus
- B.S. or M.S. (preferred) in Computer Science or equivalent, or equivalent experience
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...