Masonicare Corporate Services
FULL TIME/SALARIED STAFF
**HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED**
Lead the overall process and management of respective affiliate’s annual budget process. This position will have responsibility for various group budget, forecast and analysis processes, including
partnering with the business owners in the development and understanding of annual budgets and monthly analysis of results. Establish and maintain monthly variance reporting and report revenue/expense variances for the assigned areas. Accumulate and report key performance indicators and assist in metrics development.
Works closely with affiliate leadership to integrate financial and operational goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide Financial reporting as requested for all affiliates including but not limited to the following:
2. Prepare the monthly financial statement package, which includes but not limited to financial statements, statistical reports and operations summary. Prepare financial package to be included in the Board of Directors packages.
- Actual to Budget comparisons
- Statistics with Variance Analysis
- Financial variance analysis (actual & budget)
- Gathers and updates department level reports to support allocation methodologies
3. Prepares and analyzes various reports with revenue, expense and statistical information. Maintains statistical data and verifies its accuracy to financial reports and subsidiary ledgers/modules.
4. Work with the Corporate Director of Financial Planning & Analysis to review existing or new processes for opportunities to improve/increase revenue or efficiency opportunities for all affiliates. Assists with the evaluation of business results.
5. Prepare product line financial and profitability analyses. Present findings for management to facilitate decision making.
6. Assist department managers in the development of department and affiliate budgets. Gather data to support budgeting analysis and forecasting.
7. Represent Finance and participate in affiliate leadership meetings. Not limited to presentation, reporting and instruction on affiliate financial and statistical information. Also, to suggest process improvement were applicable. Assist with the clinical/operational and financial integration process for affiliate.
8. Work closely with Medicare/Medicaid cost report consultants on the preparation of data (statistical and financial) for the filing of the Medicare and Medicaid cost reports. Prepare follow up requests made by the State and Medicare Intermediary for past filed Medicare and Medicaid cost reports.
9. Work hand in hand with the Masonicare Business Development Department in preparing business evaluations, financial proformas and due diligence review for potential mergers, acquisitions and new business developments.
10. Perform additional duties as assigned.
Masonicare - 16 months ago