Reference Code: 12040323
Location: Long Island City, NY, USA
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
The Senior Reviewer position provides the opportunity for the individual to broaden and deepen credit risk knowledge and skill through their active engagement with senior business, risk, and other functional leaders as part of credit review assignments and business monitoring activities across the North America Consumer businesses.
• Manage North American consumer business credit reviews including CitiMortgage, reporting conclusions to senior management, seniors in line risk and business, BODs and regulators. Conclusions relate to credit risk controls, portfolio risk status and trend, emerging risks, risk appetite, policies, staffing, and others consistent with the FCR Manual.
• Review and approve Corrective Action Plans (CAPS) for appropriateness, monitor and validate any CAPS put in place by entity to address concerns resulting from FCR reviews and ongoing Business Monitoring.
• Supervise and provide a quality training experience for other senior reviewers, reviewers and guests, as part of these reviews and while performing other responsibilities.
• Take responsibility for assigned entity (business), championing the industry, product or economic general knowledge related to the entity through relationships built with key senior business and risk counterparts and participation in key strategy and risk meetings (Business Monitoring), identifying any changes in these entities that are reportable events since the last review, as found during Business Monitoring.
• Maintain required reports for owned entities including FCRP (Fundamental Credit Review Plan), and Business Unit Report.
• Participate as reviewer in other FCR reviews.
• Interact with senior and junior business officers and line risk in different organizations throughout Citi, including Finance, IA, Operations, Business, Legal, and Capital Markets.
• Participate on issue projects, committees and other one-off activities
• Length of assignment: 2-3 years
• Reports to Consumer Region Team Head
• Level: SVP - Director
• Masters degree preferred
• Eight years related credit experience with preference for secured/real estate product experience
• Two years of recent Citi experience
• Experience with remedial situations
• Solid knowledge of Citi Consumer products
• Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to communicate well, both verbally and written
• Ability to manage large and complex reviews, including the supervision of large credit teams and senior people during reviews
• Excellent knowledge of consumer credit policies
• Travel required
Citi - 19 months ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...