The HSE Data Coordinator/Analyst supports the preparation of the weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc Health, Safety and Environmental presentations and reports. The position requires data analysis to identify trending in support of mitigation efforts. This position reports to the Metrics & Reporting Team Lead within the Planning, Performance & Learning Team.
- Compile, analyze and report accurate Alaska Region Health, Safety and Environmental performance metrics to Corporate, Function, Region Leadership and the workforce.
- Prepare and manager routine and ad hoc reports as requested.
Critical Skills or Competencies Required:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reports and presentations. Provide briefings to Alaska Leadership as required.
- Identify learning's from incident analysis and help the organization prevent future incidents.
- Network with global teams on Corporate, business Objects, and Incident Reporting.
- Compile and distribute the Monthly S&OR Update to Alaska Region Leadership.
Knowledge of Traction, BP's incident tracking tool
- Knowledge of Business Objects software
Required Job Qualifications:
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to develop resource and network skills to acquire needed information not easily obtained through intranet, internet or other computer applications or programs, E.G. local and global counterparts (metric analysts and technologists).
Beacon Occupational Health and Safety - 10 months ago