Interested in standing with Planned Parenthood in YOUR community? Planned Parenthood is starting a Community Action Team in the Chippewa Valley to help protect and expand access to reproductive rights and essential health care.
Community Action Teams:
Interested in learning more? Email email@example.com!
- Raise awareness about Planned Parenthood programs and services
- Engage the community around reproductive health policy
- Meet quarterly to discuss current legislation affecting women's health
- Get insider personal emails and 'what's at stake' updates
- Write letters to the editor of your local newspapers
- Contact area legislators on issues affecting women's health
- Attend local public hearings or town halls
- Plan gatherings to bring Planned Parenthood supporters together
- Staff outreach tables at local community events
- And more!
Planned Parenthood - 20 months ago
Planned Parenthood is the leading reproductive health care provider, educator and advocate in the United States. For more than 90 years, the...