Ixia Solutions, including the recently acquired BreakingPoint and Anue Systems products are services, accelerate, secure, and scale application delivery to guarantee the always-on user experience. Whether through real-time monitoring or real-world testing, Ixia solutions provide organizations with complete insight into user behavior, security vulnerabilities, network capacity, application performance, and IT resiliency. To make these advanced technologies, our company fosters creativity, encourages innovation, and rewards self-motivation and hard work. Our employees use their passion for excellence to help solve our customers' toughest challenges.
Join the Ixia team and be a part of the future!
Ixia operates facilities around the globe, with many employment opportunities. Ixia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Participate in definition of new software product features and software interfaces
- Develop high quality Server software features independently and rapidly
- Enhance usability of Anue products
- Use of shell scripting (e.g. - Tcl, Perl, Makefile) to facilitate development and automated testing
- Develop JUnit tests and perform feature/integration testing
- Lead and participate in design and code reviews
* Strong C# or Java and Object Oriented software design skills required
* Must have expertise with Client/Server application development
* Strong knowledge of Ethernet and Layer 2-4 networking technologies is preferred
* Experience with Lan Switching or developing data/control planes for embedded devices is preferred
* Proficiency wit scripting languages such as TCL and Perl is desirable
* Must be adept with development tools and processes including JDE, revision control, and defect tracking
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills
* Ideal candidate will have BS/MS degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science with at least 8 years of relevant industry experience