Will report to the mechanical lead engineer or project manager for assignments; may occasionally lead efforts of work in specific discipline for a total effort. Will be responsible for independently applying advanced mechanical engineering techniques and analysis to assigned projects. May provide technical guidance to less experienced drafting and engineering personnel. Must have the ability to communicate with vendors, clients and other Jacobs employees.
Candidates will be considered for our Covington, Metairie, and/or our New Orleans project office.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the engineering & design of piping systems, vessels, pumps, heat exchangers, compressors, utility systems, or other hydrocarbon production equipment and systems.
- 1 years oil & gas producing related experience is preferred.
- Must be capable of preparing specifications, data sheets, inquiries and technical bid tabs, and performing drawing reviews of mechanical equipment.
- Offshore oil & gas production experience a plus.
- Should be registered PE in Louisiana or capable of being registered.
- Must be computer literate, at a minimum proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Location: North America
Rigzone.com - 12 months ago
Jacobs, with annual revenues of nearly $13 billion, is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional, and...