DentalPlans.com, in Plantation, Florida, is looking for a senior-level .NET Architect / Developer to support our customer-centric web site and internal customer administration tools. Our environment is fast-paced and challenging, providing plenty of opportunity to showcase your skills. Candidate must have extensive experience with high-traffic web applications software/business development life cycle. He/she must possess skills specializing in classic ASP, Microsoft n-tier architecture, design patterns, and OOP methodologies (COM, .NET 4.0, ASP.NET, XML, N-Tier using C# with emphasis on MVC), SQL server, user interface, software tools, enterprise architecture, and user support. Skills related to reports, third-party software integration, troubleshooting, and mentoring are a plus. The employee will assist the team transition from our classic ASP to the .Net framework.
Job Responsibilities: Included, but not limited to
- Develop software that turn business requirements into developed business solutions. Take direction from senior staff. Program in a C# environment using object-oriented methodologies in .NET. Analyze and troubleshoot technical issues arising from everything from SSIS jobs to E-commerce issues. Analyze existing code and be able to add and enhance as necessary.
- As a part of the application development team, works towards delivering the project and deliverables within schedule and quality constraints.
- Works closely with the end user community and IT to resolve production system issues.
- Assesses requirements for new and enhancement functionalities; identifies the impact on existing applications, hardware and networks
- Oversees quality assurance of applications through system testing; establishes processes for and conducts code review
- Keeps up-to date with latest technologies, trends and provides advice to management as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Overall 5+ years of experience in working with Microsoft .NET technologies.
- A technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Demonstrated command over modern development methodologies and tools including Agile (XP and Scrum), Rapid Application Development etc.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in .NET technologies including C#, WCF, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, LINQ, NHibernate/ Entity Framework, JQuery.
- Experience in developing and delivering solutions utilizing Service Oriented Architecture.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented concepts, design principles and patterns.
- Strong SQL Server Experience. Ability to write/debug through complex SQL scripts, performance tuning the database.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization techniques.
- Exposure to web server (IIS) configuration and administration.
- Exposures to configuration management activities like branching, merging, continuous integration and builds, preferably using Team Foundation Server.
- Exposure to deploying and managing web applications in multi-tiered environment.
- Excellent Communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.