Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies and cooler service equipment.
The shift for this position is Sunday - Thursday 9:30 p.m. - 6:00 a.m. Shift is subject to change based on company needs.
- Set up machinery ensuring all production materials are available.
- Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed.
- Visually inspect production run and document results.
- Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Standing for extended periods, walking, lifting, climbing, crouching, bending, reaching and stooping.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 1-3 year of general work experience.
- Prior production/manufacturing machine operation experience preferred.
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment.
- Ability to operate manufacturing equipment.
- Knowledge of industrial technology a plus
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Coca-Cola in Canada operates in all ten provinces and employs 6,300 people in more than 50 facilities, including seven production...