Provides department clerical, mail room or receptionist support. May process, sort and distribute mail; prepare outgoing packages and correspondence for delivery. May greet visitors and customers; place phone calls, take messages and perform clerical duties as assigned. May collect and compile information; maintain records and files; process claims, bills, and vouchers for payment.
- Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks
- Works on administrative assignments with clearly defined objectives
- Performs routine clerical duties using prescribed procedures
- Solves administrative problems which are limited in scope and complexity
- Receives detailed instructions from supervisor
- Ability to follow oral or simple written instructions and procedures
- Limited technical knowledge required
- Uses standard approaches
- Problems are limited in scope and complexity
- Serves as team member
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 0-1 year of related experience
High School Diploma or equivalent with 0-1 year of related experience
Trinity Industries - 17 months ago
TRINITY INDUSTRIES, INC. IS A DIVERSIFIED INDUSTRIAL COMPANY THAT OWNS MARKET-LEADING BUSINESSES WHICH PROVIDE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO THE...