Software Validation Engineer
Job Description: Responsible for developing multiple aspects of graphics software, display driver development and simulation environment development. Works with various partners to enhance and improve graphics performance on upcoming processor graphics devices by analyzing performance issues in software drivers and applications, implementing software performance improvements, and recommending future hardware & software improvements. Also responsible for providing internal and external feedback to implement upcoming graphics features in yet-to-be-released OSes to ensure our hardware and software will function and perform as expected on next generation platforms as well as designing/developing/implementing graphics system-level software for future platforms.
You must possess a Bachelors degree with 3 years experience, or a Masters degree with 2 years experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Practical knowledge of C/C++
- Practical knowledge of scripting languages like Python, Perl, bash
- Proven track of completed software or hardware commercial projects
- General graphics skills, 3D or media
- UNIX* and Windows* experience
- Experience with kernel mode code development, validation or debug
- Experience with Assembly language, Java
- Experience in developing Linux, Android or Windows device drivers
- Knowledge of DirectX or OpenGL
- Graphics driver validation or development experience
- Test planning & development, i.e. validation lifecycle experience
Oct 21, 2012
Oct 22, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 20 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...