Catamaran is redefining pharmacy benefit management by providing a broad range of pharmacy spend management solutions and information technology capabilities. Our product offerings and solutions combine a wide range of PBM software applications, application service provider (ASP) processing services, and professional services designed for many of the largest organizations in the pharmaceutical supply chain, such as pharmacy benefit managers, managed care organizations, self-insured employer groups, retail pharmacy chains, and state and federal government entities.
Reporting directly to the Vice President, Account Management, Employer Division, this position provides analytical support and interpretation for Catamaran's Top 20 clients and other clients at the sole discretion of the Senior VP. The Analyst will be a key contributor to the account management team and will assist in defining actionable solutions to drive profit while providing the maximum return on investment for the client.
- Responsible for modeling and analyses that will help define the business strategy for top tier clients.
- Gather, analyze and interpret data, and will also evaluate key decisions by projecting expected economic impacts.
- Work both independently and collaboratively (with key stakeholders from across the organization) on several projects simultaneously.
- Coordinate the work of interdepartmental teams focused on developing reports and program functionality, and will serve in a bridging role between the developers, the account teams and the clients.
- Work closely with the reporting teams to ensure that client and management reporting needs are met.
- Perform ad hoc analyses to measure program impact and evaluate options for overall program strategy, will serve as a thought partner for the leaders of the account teams, and will be expected to influence key decision-makers within the client’s organizations.
- In collaboration with the account management team, will develop a deep understanding of client’s business and goals in order to best fit Catalyst’s products and services with their strategy, and will work directly with the client to determine how program-specific reporting and modeling will help them achieve their goals.
- Use these reports and other data to measure program impact, identify areas for improvement, determine implications and form strategic recommendations.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the data is presented in an easy to understand format, spoken at the client’s level and will be available to provide expert commentary on the analysis.
- Conduct regular on-site or telephonic client meetings as appropriate to proactively review client benefits, drug utilization and trend management strategies.
- Ability to work, strategize and collaborate in a team environment
- High level of independent judgment and initiative; ability to identify needs and issues, develop a plan and execute necessary steps (delegating to others when appropriate) with limited supervision.
- Ability to understand complex processes, quickly identify issues, and communicates both functionality and issues to others in a simple and easy to understand way.
- Ability to effectively maintain a view of “big picture” business objectives while simultaneously understanding the detailed workings of a complex program. Must understand the strategic implications of potential solutions and utilize that understanding to make sound business decisions.
- Ability to align inter-departmental objectives and influence stakeholders to pursue a course of action. Must earn the confidence of key collaborators.
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously, with the ability to identify and readjust priorities as needed. Must create aggressive yet feasible work plans and consistently meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools including Excel, Access, Word and Powerpoint
Catamaran - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Catamaran offers a true alternative to the status quo in pharmacy benefit management. You donâ€™t have to choose between...