Provides overall support to the Operations department and coordinates activities for Supervisors/employees and distributes material, documents, and product within guide lines of company standards by performing the following duties. Must have great communication skills and have great multitasking skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Monitors equipment assignments –Rf guns, scanners, radios, rf batteries and chargers.
- Monitors daily routes for shipping to be closed by departure time.
- Communicates with captains on outstanding cases left to close out routes by departure times.
- Communicates any discrepancies with closing of routes with Outbound Shipping Supervisor.
- Communicates any discrepancies with software such as PKMS, RF, CWC programs to I.S department immediately.
- Fill out all load condition for each route on nightly basis and distribute to dock captains.
- Monitors load condition reports and updates load condition spreadsheet-reporting deficiencies to appropriate supervisors.
- Updates weekly Excel reports and e-mails reports to support team.
- Assists Outbound Shipping Supervisor with daily tasks.
- Report all malfunctions of equipment and/or facility
- Report all unsafe practices immediately, you are required to stop them and contact a captain or supervisor immediately.
- Must obey all signs and lock out/tag out devices.
- Report any accidents or injuries immediately.
- Practice GMP’s
- Manage wearable users daily in SAE for shipping efficiency.
- Shorts are to be managed through SAE at all times to ensure routes are being closed in a timely manner.
- Communicates with inventory control any issues pertaining to an out in SAE in a timely manner to ensure route departure times.
- Organize batches of priority customers to gold selectors per quality standards.
- Maintain batches to promote production in the form of condensing batches.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The successful candidate must be able to understand all policies, procedures, instructions, rules and regulations (including all safety training and safety information) associated with this position which are written in English. In addition, the successful candidate must be able to appropriately respond to these and, where needed, provide reports, presentations, information or communications in English.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED and/or one year related experience. Must be highly proficient in MS Office specifically Word and Excel. Must have the ability to multi-task and have excellent communication skills.
English. Bilingual in Spanish is preferred.
Basic calculations of adding, subtracting, dividing and multiplying.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, outside weather conditions, extreme cold, extreme heat, and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
You might say Shamrock Foods is milking the foodservice business for all it's worth. Distribution business Shamrock Foods ranks in the...