Loan Documentation Specialist 5
Responsible for performing a variety of loan documentation duties on standard to complex loan packages to ensure compliance with all Bank policies, procedures and government regulations. Functions include acting as liaison between lenders and legal department; providing technical and legal guidance and assistance to team members as required; identifying and limiting risk to accomplish business goals. Responsible for Bookings which will consist of Mid-Process - Member Syndicated transactions as well as entering information into workflow system on a daily basis. Consultant will back up Loan Documentation Consultant 4 s.
2+ years experience in customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Proficient keyboarding skills
- 2+ years of loan documentation experience
- High School Diploma / GED or equivalent
- Ability to type 40 wpm
- Ability to handle multi-tasks
- Ability to meet strict deadlines in a fast passed environment with heavy volumes
- Effective communication skills
- Proven customer service and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to quality
- Work well under general supervision
Wells Fargo - 16 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...