BeyondTrust in Halifax is growing, and we're looking for a skilled software developer to join our team. If you like a challenge, come and innovate with us! You'll have the opportunity to work with an experienced team, and explore a number of exciting new technologies. We offer a fun and flexible work environment in a premium downtown location.
What we need you to do:
• Create and maintain scalable, modular software for our applications and APIs
• Collaborate with local and remote team members on software design
• Measure and optimize the performance of production systems
• Stay current on new, relevant technologies and 3 rd party services
• Participate in code reviews and discussions
• Mentor junior team members
What we need you to have:
· Back-end development skills with Python and the Django framework
· Database development with RDBMS, especially PostgreSQL.
· Comprehensive understanding of Linux, especially Ubuntu\Debian.
· Experience using Git or similar DVCS system.
· Experience writing unit tests and doing test driven development.
· Strong communication skills for interacting with all levels of management and peers.
What you get bonus points for:
· Experience designing RESTful web services.
· Deployment experience with Amazon Web Services and Heroku.
· Experience developing for Android, iOS and/or Windows phone platforms.
· Development experience with Flex, C# and the .Net Framework.
BeyondTrust (beyondtrust.com) is the global leader in privilege authorization management, access control and security solutions for virtualization and cloud computing environments. BeyondTrust empowers IT governance to strengthen security, improve productivity, drive compliance and reduce expense. The company’s products eliminate the risk of intentional, accidental and indirect misuse of privileges on desktops and servers in heterogeneous IT systems.
eEye Digital Security - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard