West Corporation is a leading provider of technology-driven, voice-oriented solutions. West offers its clients a broad range of communications and infrastructure management solutions that help them manage or support critical communications. West's customer contact solutions and conferencing services are designed to improve its clients' cost structure and provide reliable, high-quality services. West also provides mission-critical services, such as public safety and emergency communications.
Responsible for assisting with identifying requirements for proposed programs and program enhancements in order to create design specifications, accurately developing, testing, and implementing codes based on the requirements and specifications while adhering to established deadlines, policies, and procedures
- Either an Associates degree in computer science, MIS, or a related field or a Programming Certificate from a recognized institution is required
- A Bachelors degree in computer science, MIS, or a related field is preferred
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
- Minimum one year increasingly responsible programming experience using a standard coding language and/or platform required
- One year experience writing program designs for small projects preferred
- Advanced work in pursuit of a Bachelors degree (e.g., junior and senior year, etc.) in computer science, MIS, or a related field can be substituted for one year of programming experience
- Based on area of responsibility and departmental need, knowledge of Informix may be required
West offers competitive wages, impressive comprehensive benefits, ongoing career development and training, and an environment rich in diversity and the freedom to express new, innovative ideas!
- Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel required
If you are interested in this position and meet the minimum requirements, apply online today!
Applications will be accepted through 9/30/2012.
West Corporation and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify, a service of the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
Spoken every day, in every way.
To many of the top companies in nearly every industry, West provides the technology and customized...