At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Become a part of our energetic team as a bank teller! Tellers handle routine financial transactions (deposits, withdrawals, advances, loan payments, merchant transactions, etc.), and balances these transactions daily while ensuring a positive interaction with customers and non-customers. Successful Tellers also cross-sell U.S. Bancorp products when appropriate by making the necessary referrals to those who specialize in the bank's outstanding product line. At U.S. Bank, we believe in rewarding motivated employees that deliver top performance while following procedural and regulatory rules. You will be rewarded for your hard work with incentives which are based on your sales referrals, the branch's growth, and customer satisfaction.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends (for branch locations open on Saturdays).
Your Career is Here.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum six months of experience in cash handling and customer service
- Physical requirements: May be required to stand for extended periods of time and may be required to lift bags/boxes of coin weighing up to 50 pounds
- Basic clerical and processing skills
- Effective interpersonal/customer service skills
- Basic reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to proactively solicit new business as necessary
- Bilingual language skills a plus
1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week