The Principal Audiovisual Systems Programmer position is
part of a high touch, front line team that provides full life cycle support on
an enterprise level for video conferencing, network streaming, and audio visual
technology. The Audiovisual Systems Programmer will be responsible for
integration management, commissioning of systems , and maintenance programming
needs in support of high level conference meetings using today's latest
technology. The successful candidate will perform first line physical, electrical,
mechanical, and network troubleshooting and analysis, and ensure faults are
resolved or escalated in a timely manner to ensure they are cleared within SLA targets.
maintain Audio Visual ( AV) and Video Teleconferencing ( VTC) ranging from simple
- Design touch panel interfaces, implement changes, and
( Desktop) to complex ( Video Walls; Network
systems to include CAD drawings cost estimates and statements of work
- Design and document infrastructure to support AV and VTC
the construction process from Schematic Design through Commissioning
- Assist with AV integration projects through all stages of
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Configure, test, and adjust audio and video parameters and
resolution of any network faults on the customer networks using the help desk
- Document and record all details of the identification and
customer reported faults with AV or VTC systems and monitor all actions taken
- Take responsibility and ownership of any identified or
to resolve the faults
configuration, and testing of videoconferencing, audiovisual equipment
- Provide extensive troubleshooting, installation,
( videoconferencing, multimedia, audiovisual, projection systems, displays,
cameras, microphones, integrated A/V systems, document cameras, streaming
technologies, etc.) and collaboration technologies
email or phone, as well as through monitoring tools, for videoconferencing
- Address and troubleshoot customer issues received via
endpoints, infrastructure, integrated A/V systems, and networks.
current status and timely closure.
- Document incidents, including opening case, updating with
networks in support of videoconferencing and A/V equipment
- Test, configuration, and troubleshooting of IP and ISDN
- Escalate as appropriate to internal and external resources
certifications preferred: CTS, CTS-D, CTS-I, CVE, NET+, CCNA, AMX/Crestron
Programming ( Advanced), AMX ACE RMS, ClearOne, MCSE.
integration, support, and troubleshooting of videoconferencing and audiovisual
- Requires 8-10 years of related experience in design,
programming, engineering, documenting and implementing designs for Video
- Extensive knowledge with demonstrated experience
Conferencing, conference rooms, Webcasting, and Streaming Video systems using
today's latest technology.
quality work to demanding timescales.
- Experience working in a dynamic environment and producing
Codec's, Audio Mixers, Control Systems, AV automation, Wiring, Amplifiers,
- Strong knowledge with demonstrated experience using VTC
Microphones, Projection systems, Video Cameras and other A/V peripheral
Tandberg, Polycom products required
- AMX Control systems programming
- Experience working with and troubleshooting Cisco,
Photoshop, Acrobat Professional.
- Experience with ISDN legacy equipment would be preferable
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Simple Windows, Vision Tools Pro,
DigiFlight, Inc. - 23 months ago