Roles/ Responsibility/ Qualifications:|
Project Lead ? Cognos TM1 and BI Application Management
The Project Lead will coordinate interactions among project team members, and keep project team focused to the right goals. The Project Manager will also establish a set of practices that ensure the integrity and quality of delivery. Should dedicated resources not be available or justified, additional responsibilities of Project Lead would be the role of communications & change management.
Role and Responsibilities
Training & Experience-
- Produce status reports
- Support day to day activities of development team
- Ensure that Tech Spec/documentation is up date and that system deliverable comply with requirements and current documentation
- Conduct team meetings to review current status and progress
- Monitor progress against specific activities
- Support the project planning process
- Support the development of Terms of Reference and Statements of Work
- Conduct training of new resources to the project
- Conduct QA review sessions with development team
The Project Lead is required to have the following skills and experience:
- 5-8 years of BI application knowledge, complete BI & DW project lifecycle, including best practices in design
- Hands on experience with BI applications within large, complex organizations with global deployments
- Business Domain Knowledge- Finance (Forecast and Planning)
- Possesses excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience or competency.
- Must be self-motivated, adaptable, and posses the ability to learn quickly.
- Experience in Full lifecycle software development processes, methods, and analysis.
- Strong working technical knowledge and background sufficient to understand the technologies and technical issues involved with the project and the industry in order to anticipate and identify technical obstacles and to make accurate technology decisions.
- Sound business related skills including excellent problem solving, team building, judgment and decision making skills required.
- Experience managing multiple related projects and project resources
- Experience managing 10 or more team members from multiple disciplines
The Project Lead position should have the following skills and experience:
Cognos TM1 -preferred
Cognos BI (Analysis Studio, Report Studio, Query Studio, Framework Manager) - required
About Sogeti USA:
If you are looking to join a company with a proven record of success and limitless growth opportunities, start with Sogeti USA. We are a premier provider of information technology services to businesses and public sector organizations. Operating in 23 U.S. locations, the Sogeti USA business model is built on providing customers with local accountability and vast delivery expertise. Sogeti USA is a leader in helping clients develop, implement and manage practical IT solutions to help run their business better. With over 40 years of experience, Sogeti USA offers a comprehensive portfolio of services including Advisory Services, Application Development with New Technologies, Business Information Management Services, Engineering Services, Infrastructure Management, Cloud and Security Services, Mobile Services and Testing Services.
Part of the employee experience at Sogeti USA is working for a company that truly values the individual. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a relationship with each each member of our team and our mission to exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we exceed our clients'. At Sogeti USA, that begins with what we believe is a highly competitive benefits package.
Sogeti - 2 years ago
Sogeti USA helps businesses face up to their market challenges. A regional subsidiary of Sogeti, an operating division of global consulting...