Join Team TrueAbility
TrueAbility (and our flagship product, AbilityScreen) is a cloud-based technical assessment tool, which allows technically skilled individuals to demonstrate their abilities in a real environment.
We are disrupting the technical recruiting space, which has yet to evolve how technical talent is evaluated. Our AbilityScreen puts a technical candidate in their natural environment where they can demonstrate their skills. Driven to use TrueAbility by an easy-to-use interface, objective assessments, and clear candidate results, companies are saving time and money using our platform for evaluating their technical job candidates.
If you want to be part of something great, if you want to be part of leading a change in an entire industry, and look forward to making your mark in a fun and challenging environment, working with TrueAbility may be just what you need. We are a San Antonio based startup founded by four former long-time Rackspace leaders, and have acquired many accolades in a short time. We are funded, have a board comprised of experienced business leaders and are looking for great talent.
We are a committed and dedicated team; humble, modest, but competitive in our market and determined to be successful. We seek teammates who are similar in their dedication, willing to do what it takes to get a job done, and not tied down by job descriptions. This opportunity is a great one; don't pass it up.
TrueAbility is seeking to hire a Linux Systems Engineer to provide application and operations support. The ideal candidate will be a Linux Systems Engineer with 3+ years of experience working in an environment with peers at varying levels of technical expertise, and have a background in systems development, scripting, and automation.
In this role you will need to:
- Architect and maintain a scalable infrastructure for TrueAbility
- Proactively maintain critical systems and processes that support the TrueAbility customer base.
- Contribute to content for AbilityScreen assessments
- Provide development assistance toward the continual evolution of the TrueAbility platform
Other Job Requirements
- Proficient with Chef Configuration Management
- Proficient with Linux Centos and Ubuntu
- Adept with Cloud Technologies (Rackspace, EC2)
- Proficient with GIT version control
TrueAbility offers competitive benefits including healthcare coverage, total compensation package, work hours and location flexibility.
- Must be a team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly organized self-starter who has a strong ability to manage multiple tasks utilizing effective time management skills
- Must have a passion for technology, and have a desire to work in a dynamic startup environment
- Must have experience with, and enjoy, working within small teams.
- Must be comfortable with leading the way and defining the path of our engineering roadmap by deciding the best way to evolve our product as we grow
- Candidate must be located in Greater San Antonio, or able to work at TrueAbility Headquarters a minimum of three days a week
This is a full time position based in San Antonio. Please send your resume, cover letter, and applicable portfolio.
TrueAbility is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
TrueAbility - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -