- Performs patient care responsibilities for dialysis treatment
- Gathers patient data and vital signs to include blood samples and culture specimens
- Initiates and terminates dialysis treatments with permanent fistula or graft
- Documents treated information
- Responsible for set up, operation, cleaning and disinfecting dialysis and related equipment
- Prepares, administers and records medications as allowed by state regulations
- Participate in the care center's QA/CQI process
Education: Must have a High School diploma or equivalent; meet any additional requirements as determined by state regulations.
Experience: Dialysis experience preferred, telephone, computer and keyboard skills are necessary.
For more information on our company or to apply online, please visit our website: www.renaladvantage.com
Renal Advantage Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Renal Advantage, Inc. - 2 years ago