The position is within our Products & Services Group. Products & Services works to build CME Group volume by assisting in the development of new products and promoting our products to new and existing customers. The selected intern will be responsible for supporting the execution of the sales strategy for the Client Development & Sales Asset Manager Segment. They will also work to gather data on Asset Managers related to asset allocation, securities holdings, derivatives use, etc. Individual must be pursuing a Finance, Economics or related degree.
• A basic understanding of futures/options is a plus
• Must be able to handle confidential information appropriately and work well within a team environment
• Strong communication and organization skills necessary
• Knowledge of MS products and a basic understanding of programming (knowledge of VBA scripts with the ability to build macros in Excel is ideal)
Candidates must be enrolled in a Chicago-area undergraduate degree program, 2013 and 2014 graduates only. Local candidates only, graduate students or non-students will not be considered. Candidates must be available to work 15-20 hours per week during the school year, days/times are flexible within standard business hours, and 40 hours/week in the summer.
As the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group ( www.cmegroup.com ) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
- The widest range of global benchmark futures and options available across all major asset classes;
- The most advanced trading technology;
- Industry-leading clearing and risk management capabilities;
- A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders; and,
- A great place to work.
With this strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, advancing the global economy, building lasting relationships and acting with ingenuity every day.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.
CME Group - 23 months ago