Support Analyst, Revenue Management Analysis
Hilton Worldwide - Revenue Management
755 Crossover Lane
The main purpose of the role is to provide day to day support to the Revenue Management Analysis and GRO Support teams through management of training plans, meetings and variety of internal and external communication. The role will be predominantly assisting the VP Revenue Management and Online Analytics with coordinating activities within and outside of the team and providing basic reporting and analytical outputs.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its ten global brands, which include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world and know how to offer an exceptional hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member.
What will I be doing?
What are we looking for?
- Managing the ID management process for hotels
- Managing schedules of the Revenue Management Assistance Line (RMSAL)
- Providing daily analysis of RMSAL performance
- Compilation of ad-hoc reports and presentations with high level commentaries
- Managing diaries of senior members of the team
- Organizing internal and external training plans
- Self learning of the Revenue Managent path with the objective to assume Analyst role's responsibilities
- Managing assigned projects from initial project definition to a final delivery
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in hotel industry, Revenue Management practices, and/or systems & analysis.
- Solid knowledge Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience
- Well spoken and written output.
- Ability to engage with senior team leaders within the organization.
What benefits will I receive?
- Advanced knowledge Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Project management experience.
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending upon eligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwide's Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwide also offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-team team members in the United States. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.
Accounting and Finance and Tax
Hilton Worldwide has over 4,400 hotels in 97 countries where your passion for the hospitality industry can lead to an exciting future!...