Human Resources Master Data Lead is ultimately responsible for managing Cameron’s global master data design, standards, processes, policies and quality. Master Data Lead is required to make decisions for master data across the divisions and functions with input/insight from data stewards as needed to provide global synchronization and standardization. This position will work directly with the back office support functions (IT Acquisitions, IS configuration, project management, HR Service Center, etc.) in cooperation with Business Process Committee chairman to assure policies and practices are sufficient to uphold quality of master data while enabling efficient operation.
Fundamental understanding of Cameron business systems and business processes.
- Establish human resources master data standards and policies for data creation and data maintenance within Cameron International.
- Drive system utilization efficiencies, configuration data management, and interface documentation.
- Design, manage and assign end-user security roles appropriate to support HR processes.
- Coordinate training on policies and procedures to data stewards located within the divisions or the HR Service Center as required.
- Direct third party suppliers as necessary for periodic data cleansing and maintenance projects.
- Coordinate with the HR data stewards for the purpose of creation, review, and maintenance of data within the Optimus SAP platform to ensure completeness and adherence to standards.
- Effectively communicate changes to systems and/or master data policy to all affected parties and facilitate development of communication plans, implementation plans, etc. when required.
- Understand and communicate to MDM team members HR master data domain issues that may affect other domains for consistency of policy.
- Profile and analyze master data quality and take appropriate action to correct deficiencies. This may require a decision on deactivating duplicate master records based on the data quality reports or other needed changes in master records.
- Schedule regular master data governance meetings with master data stewards to review topics of concern, discuss process improvement opportunities and communicate items of interest.
- Provide governance and review decisions as requested by data stewards and lead the master data governance council meetings, facilitating decision making and issue resolution.
- Work with business and IT acquisition teams to assure Master Data is in compliance with Cameron standards prior to integration into Cameron Business Systems.
- Cross functional experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in creating and managing master data standards, processes, policies and design aspects.
- Strong understanding of interdependancies of HR data management with other SAP modules and ancillary systems (i.e., time keeping, T&E, workflow, etc.)
- Knowledge of leading practices in personnel and organizational management
- Ability to assess and make decisions on global standards / requirements.
- Ability to assess risks and provide guidance in preventive measures or issue resolution.
- Fundamental understanding of master data design within the SAP HR module.
- Business degree or equivalent related industry experience Job Requirements/ Qualifications • 5 to 8 years of experience in assessment, design, implementation or delivery of technical solutions is preferred.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in an HRIS environment with multiple ancillary applications is desired.
- Advanced understanding of SAP HR module
- Effective communication and consensus building skills are key attributes to success in this position.
- Self-motivated contributor with a disciplined mind and an energetic attitude.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills with a demonstrated ability to systematically gather data, assess problems, identify root causes and address data integrity issues are required.
- Proven ability to take on the role of leader and change agent
Cameron (NYSE:CAM) is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries....