Job ID: 27911741
AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry's premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, residential communities, chemical/petrochemical, government, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, and shopping centers. Our more than 50,000 employees and 100 offices across the country service a client base of several thousand which includes approximately 200 Fortune 500 companies nationwide. AlliedBarton is headquartered in Conshohocken, PA, and has been American owned and managed since 1957. As the first security services company selected as one of Training magazine's Top 125 training companies for six consecutive years, AlliedBarton offers on-the-job, web-based, and ongoing training programs for all personnel from security officers through executive level management. Our commitment to training includes industry specific programs that are customized for the security challenges in several of the markets we serve.AlliedBarton's focus on Human Capital Management moves employee growth and satisfaction to the forefront of all company initiatives. By utilizing employee retention programs and promotions from within, AlliedBarton is able to foster a culture of quality security officers and continuous customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking Client Value Managers to manage and direct all operational and staff activities through a team of two to three field operations managers for assigned clients within each region/district. Primary responsibilities of a Client Value Manager include the following: * Deliver results by interacting regularly with clients across the account portfolio to design and obtain feedback on quality of service, service levels, value delivered, measurable results, and overall satisfaction.* Ensure that we grow our business profitably through diligently managing the client and employee experience and engaging Field Managers and Security Officers to provide excellent customer service. * Provide timely responses and resolution to client and employee requests and issues. * Ensure that employees understand customer service expectations and parameters and respond appropriately. * Ensure that client sites are provided with highest quality security officer services to protect people and property and to foster client peace-of-mind. Assure the day-to-day security operations of a portfolio of assigned client sites, including oversight for hiring/selection, scheduling, payroll, training, coaching, development and support. * Observe service behaviors of employees and provide feedback to individuals. * Celebrate successes and publicly recognize the contributions of team members.* Meet all contractual scheduled hours with a minimum of unbilled overtime.* Take on other management responsibilities as determined by District Manager.* Enforce AlliedBarton policies as outlined in the handbooks, executive memos, and on the portal and handle any escalated security issues or emergency situations appropriately. These positions will be strategically located within each region/district based on client needs and report to an Area Manager, District Manager, or VP/Operations as appropriate.
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree in criminal justice/business administration, four years of business management/security experience and at least two years of operations management experience is required. Relocation assistance is not available for this position. In addition, we require the following skills:
- Proven track record of excellence in customer service and financial management (awards, top rankings, etc.)
- Superior, world class interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Proficient in web-based applications, computer systems and programs (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint), to effectively edit and create reports, database entries and presentation materials.
- Highly effective leader with the ability to build strong relationships internally with all levels of the organization and manage under difficult service delivery timeframes
- Willingness to attend professional networking or community events in the evenings
- Work with all levels in the organization to identify, analyze and solve problems and create opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information and data.
- Keep records and prepare accurate and timely feedback / reports as required.
- Ability to deal with internal and external customers and perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely and professional manner.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment while focused on results.
- Key Competencies: integrity, problem solving, conflict management, time management, customer focus, timely decision making, motivating and directing others.
We offer competitive compensation package including salary, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.We are the largest American-owned security company in the United States yet we recognize that any one individual can make a real difference. AlliedBarton is known as the most responsive security services provider and strives to provide world-class service. Our environment is entrepreneurial, dynamic and customer-focused. We are industry leaders, determined to serve and secure the people, homes, and businesses of our communities! ring military veterans and reservists is an important part of AlliedBarton's recruiting strategy. Hiring military veterans and reservists is an important part of AlliedBarton's recruiting strategy. We value the dedication, leadership skills and commitment to excellence that our nation's military personnel bring to our organization. Are you daring enough to be a leader who sees challenges as an adventure? Embark upon an exciting career journey while helping us to create our future, determine our destiny, and Dare to be GREAT! We need professionals who want to Grow, take Responsibility, be Empowered, desire Achievement, and experience positive relationships built on Trust! So what are you waiting for? Be daring, be GREAT, be one of us!For more information visit www.greatsecurityjobs.com .AlliedBarton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
AlliedBarton Security Services - 18 months ago