The Customer Care Representative II - General Care Advanced ensures customer satisfaction by providing an outstanding customer service experience to T-Mobile customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates customer satisfaction and loyalty through effective and timely resolution of a variety of customer inquiries.
- Provides support for new data products and service initiatives.
- Increases revenue via execution of various sales initiatives.
- Successfully completes Advanced Care training and additional training to focus on specific areas as required.
- Delivers one-contact resolution of customer issues.
- Demonstrates positive and cooperative behavior with customers and coworkers.
- Uses automated Knowledge system, as well as any training tools provided to deliver exceptional service to meet T-Mobile's productivity and quality standards.
- Appropriately disburses adjustments and credits.
- Keeps aware of all changes by reading and understanding documentation provided through automated knowledge systems, team meetings, center handouts and/or training.
- Assists with escalated customer issues and concerns.
- Utilizes negotiation and problem solving skills in order to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Processes customer requests to disconnect service.
- Meets/Exceeds all departmental goals and business objectives.
- Handles basic customer care skills plus any additional skills that are located in that particular site or as business needs dictate.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Meeting expectations in all key performance metrics for their current position/primary skill set for at least three months. (Quality, Compliance, CRT).
- Attendance - be meeting expectations and not be on an active written warning.
- Applicants must not be on an active documented written warning.
- Applicants must have been in their current position for at least 6 months
T-Mobile is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
- Demonstrated competency in Windows operating system
- Keyboarding proficiency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong GSM Handset and Service troubleshooting skills
- Effective problem solving and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of existing data products and services (billing and basic troubleshooting)
T-Mobile - 10 months ago
T-Mobile inspires every employee to make a difference for our customers, our team, and ourselves.
T-Mobile USA is a national provider of...