Towers Watson is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, financial and risk management. With 14,000 associates around the world, we offer solutions in the areas of employee benefit programs, talent and reward programs, and risk and capital management.
Towers Watson’s Rewards, Talent & Communication practice works with companies on broad, global communication and change management programs and targeted campaigns. We have communicated virtually every type of workforce program change - from pay and benefits to complex business process changes to critical senior leader messages. Our suite of technology tools and employee portals delivers across the full range of media. And, our creative design consultants provide award-winning, in-house web design and production support.
The Creative Media Group is comprised of in-house award-winning designers and production coordinators who understand how to obtain and hold employees’ attention, enliven information and ultimately change employee attitudes and behaviors.
As a Junior Graphic Designer in our Creative Media Group, you will work beside top consultants and designers while you develop cutting edge technical knowledge and skills.
You will immediately be contributing to real client assignments which will draw on your creativity as well as your ability to produce innovative design solutions and present results. These experiences will help build your technical knowledge and overall industry expertise while you benefit from more structured learning interventions.
- Contribute to well-defined assignments under close art direction from senior designers
- Work on client projects to develop creative design solutions (e.g., making text edits, researching photography, designing components of campaigns with an established look, designing logo options, preparing files for production)
- Develop technical knowledge and skills in employee benefits
- Effectively and efficiently contribute to numerous simultaneous projects from concept through final production artwork in a fast-paced environment
- Deliver on projects to meet or exceed client expectations
- Partner with design and communications colleagues to develop solutions
- Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients/colleagues at all levels
- Work collaboratively as a member of the Design team with other designers, production coordinator, and project managers
- Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams
- Meet chargeable hours targets
- Deliver design solutions within production scheduled timeframes and within budget constraints
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Towers Watson are considered property of Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Towers Watson.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in graphic design in a corporate environment
- Understanding and knowledge of both print and digital media design
- High proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite software - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience with Flash is required
- Ability to present concepts and support rationale behind given design ideas and solutions
- Strong consultative, creative and problem solving skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities with acute attention to detail
- Strong service orientation with a commitment to producing high quality results within strict deadlines, and focused on the achievement of team goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to respond to all communications effectively and in a timely manner
- Flexibility and proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues; strong client service orientation
- Bachelors degree required
Towers Watson is an EEO/AA Employer, M/F/D/V
Towers Watson is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Towers Watson is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk...