Come live and work in the heart of St. Petersburg near the Gulf Beaches. Northside Hospital is a growing 288-bed facility. We have a reputation for achieving high levels of quality care within a comfortable, high-tech setting while offering many respected Centers of Excellence including:
* Cardiac rehabilitation services
* Critical, intensive and neurointensive care
* Neuro interventional Radiology
* Emergency care
* State-of-the-art diagnostic and surgical services
* Spine Care Center
To learn more about Northside Hospital please visit: www.MoreCareerChoices.com
- High school diploma or GED is required.
• Graduation from approved school of Echocardiography with ability to read 12 Lead EKG
• Six months previous experience in EKG experience required.
• Previous experience in direct patient care preferred.
• Current Certification in CPR through the American Heart Association.
Knowlege of EKG and Stress Holter Equipment.
• Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
• Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
HCA Inc - 18 months ago