Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE:ROK), the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. The company helps customers across a wide range of end markets achieve a competitive advantage for their businesses through leading technologies and a comprehensive portfolio of products, software and services.
With a focus on always putting customers first, anywhere in the world, the company helps manufacturers use industrial automation, information technology, and intelligent motor control to meet their productivity objectives. Capabilities extend through partnerships with a network of 5,600 reliable, local companies in distribution, software and product referencing. Leading brands and strategic partnerships uniquely qualify Rockwell Automation and its roughly 20,000 employees to deliver industry solutions in more than 80 countries around the world.
To learn more about Rockwell Automation, please visit us at www.rockwellautomation.com
Security engineering (Tier 3) focuses on translating business requirements into technical specifications, then designing and coordinating the building and implementation of security solutions. Provides overall direction and management for the IT Security Tier 3 Infrastructure Engineering team. This position will work closely with the appropriate stakeholders in identifying risks and determining the appropriate security infrastructure and solutions in Networks, Perimeters, & Gateway Security, Servers, Endpoints, & Mobile Workforce Security and Infrastructure Systems & Analytics. Duties include:
This position will manage 5 - 7 professional employees, contractors, and vendor relationships.
- Design, engineering, build and implementation of all security technologies centric to Networks, Perimeters, and Gateway security solutions. These areas include but are not limited to, firewalls, site to site VPNs, client remote access VPNs, email gateways, web gateways and proxies, network based intrusion detection/prevention systems, wireless intrusion detection systems, network access control systems, and network forensic systems.
- Design, engineering, build and implementation of all security technologies centric to Servers, Endpoints & Mobile Workforce Security. These areas include but are not limited to, antivirus, host based intrusion detection systems (HIDS), endpoint firewall systems, disk encryption solutions, data loss prevention systems, file integrity monitoring systems, whitelisting technologies, and mobile device security hardening & configuration control systems.
- Design, engineering, build and implementation of all security technologies centric to Infrastructure Systems & Analytics capabilities. These areas include but are not limited to, log management systems, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Systems, asset and patch management systems for operating systems, applications, and databases, virtualization platform security, and cloud security solutions.
- Investigating opportunities to improve system capabilities based on observed risks or gaps.
- Ensuring timely reporting & remediation of security control gaps and vulnerabilities to the environment.
- Keeping up with evolving risks, new developments in the security industry, and industry best practices in risk management techniques.
- Plans strategy and investment budgets for the development, maintenance, and upgrades of the Information Security infrastructure solutions in a qualitative, timely, and cost efficient way. Manages the proposal, implementation, and overall delivery of security-related projects.
- Bachelors or equivalent experience; preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
- MBA desirable.
- CISA, CISM, CISSP certification preferred
- U.S. Government Security Clearance, and/or capability to obtain clearance, preferred.
- Typically requires 5+ years of related experience, with at least 3 years in an IT Lead position.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience developing security practices
- Experience working in a regulated environment (SOX) subject to compliance controls
- Demonstrated expertise in project management and SLA / Customer management
Rockwell Automation - 13 months ago
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (Rockwell Automation) is a global provider of industrial automation power, control and information solutions. The...