Champion Technologies provides solutions for the oil and gas industry like no one else. The reason for our success? Simple. The innovation of our people makes the difference. As one of the largest global oilfield chemical providers, Champion Technologies is helping shape its industry, and helping talented people like you achieve their goal of a productive and rewarding career.
Our talents and capabilities span six continents, but we act as one company. We seek out and use our best practices and systems to deliver consistent results every time. We are driven to be the best - for our customers and the industry. Join us and you will discover your voice, your place, and a world of career opportunities.
Since our founding in 1953, we’ve continually expanded our research & development, manufacturing expertise, and the industry-leading portfolio of products and applications. With regional headquarters and a network of manufacturing facilities around the world, we're everywhere you want to take your career - and wherever our customers need us.
Champion Technologies has an immediate opening for a Chemist 1 in Dickinson, ND. The Chemist 1 will provide Chemist level expertise to the district/regional level laboratory analytical and field requirements by developing and utilizing experiences in laboratory/field work to effectively perform the requisite analyses, evaluate, and resolve technical problems. The Chemist 1 is capable of advanced analytical methodologies as well as product formulation and screening. Efforts will be aligned with Champion’s business strategy by working to achieve district, regional, and individual goals under the supervision of the field level technical management.
- Performs routine and advanced wet chemical and instrumental analyses and basic microscopy.
- Maintains lab equipment, calibration curves/logs and logs of incoming samples for analyses.
- Provides assistance to the technical representative and customers on product selection and development.
- Provides analytical results and well written reports to the sales staff.
- Orders lab and field supplies.
- Properly packages and ships hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Chemistry, Biology, or other science related field.)
- 0-6 months of relevant work experience.
- Applied laboratory skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry is preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Good Technical writing skills.
- Good Communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Success will be a function on the ability to multi-task.
Champion Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. In order to be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering questions and providing your eSignature.
Champion Technologies - 10 months ago
Champion Technologies produces specialty chemicals and provides services that help oil and gas companies with productivity. Among its...