Position: Technical Support Representative (L1)
Automation Inc is seeking dedicated and motivated employees looking for a career in customer service / technical support. This is an opportunity to work with one of the world's leading Point of Sale software development companies. Automation Inc currently has openings on the first and second shifts and is located in Rockland County, NY.
1. Front line support via e-mail and telephones.
2. Troubleshooting a variety of technical issues customers are having with their Point of Sale system.
3. Provide customer training on how to use all aspects of the Point of Sale system.
4. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
5. Provide first line support for certified hardware peripherals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changed environment and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues.
- Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience.
- Dependable to be at work during assigned shifts and to complete work as expected.
- Ability to multitask and meet specific goals set by supervisors and management.
- Annual Salary: $35,000.00
o Additional Benefits
401k Investment Option
Paid Time Off