Maintains working relationships by resolving conflicts; building relationships; disseminating policy and procedures; maintaining records.
- Resolves conflicts by investigating circumstances; conducting interviews; exploring optional solutions; creating change; conducting conflict resolution and team building sessions.
- Maintains legal compliance by reviewing federal, state, and local regulatory requirements; disseminating, explaining, and enforcing requirements.
- Maintains organization policy and procedure compliance by reviewing requirements; disseminating, explaining, and enforcing requirements.
- Communicates policies and procedures by making presentations; conducting seminars; leading new hire and transfer orientations.
- Identifies potential work relationship issues by conducting exit interviews; summarizing findings and trends.
- Prepares employee relations reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintains employee records by entering new and updated information; conducting compliance audits.
- Maintains manager and employee confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Retaining Employees, Building Relationships, People Skills, Resolving Conflict, Organizational Astuteness, Verbal Communication, Listening, Employment Law, Confidentiality, Professionalism, Informing Others
Monster - 2 years ago