The pharmacy technician works collaboratively with other pharmacy staff to provide pharmaceutical services in a clean, neat and safe environment. This important position is responsible for supporting the pharmacist in the performance of their responsibilities in order to provide pharmaceutical services. The pharmacy technician assists the pharmacist in preparing and dispensing medications, provides comprehensive technical and supportive services to customers and medical staff.
The pharmacy technician has an essential role in providing excellent, accurate and quality care. This role is an important link in the healing treatment of patients.
Entry Rate: $ 11.98
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shift Details: Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:00 pm
Department: Customer Service
- Utah licensure as a Pharmacy Technician
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Carrying, Climbing, hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pulling/Pushing, Seeing, Sitting, Speaking, Squatting/Kneeling, and Standing
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Previous hospital Pharmacy Technician experience
- Strong customer service work background
- Computer skills and experience with pharmacy systems
After applying, please check your email often. Some positions require assessment testing and notification will be sent to you through email. Once the email notification is sent, you will have 24 hours to complete the assessment. If the assessment is not completed within the allotted time frame, your application may not be considered further.
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 19 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...