*Applications will remain on file until the close date. Interviews will begin in March and the internship does not start until 4/15/2013. Human Resources will contact applicants once the position has closed and we decide to interview on the date mentioned above.
Assist the Internal Audit department in documenting processes, completing audits, documenting business rules, and other miscellaneous projects as needed.
• Help audit, understand and document company processes. These include but are not limited to: all processes relating to customer accounts such as service requests, returns and commission retractions on returns, loyalty dollars, convenience certificates, etc.
• Help review, understand and compile approved documentation on company business rules and procedures.
• Miscellaneous projects and tasks as needed.
Pay Rate: $10.00/hr
1. Must be in pursuit of a degree in Business Management, Finance, or Accounting
2. Finished Junior Year
3. Detailed work and organizational skills
4. Understanding of Microsoft Office – particularly Excel spreadsheets and Access Databases
5. Ability to analyze problems and create solutions
6. Professional written and verbal communication skills
7. Ability to perform essential duties and responsibilities with efficiency and accuracy
8. Ability to work independently and within group setting
9. Ability to work under stress
10. Sit with intermittent walking
11. Manual dexterity for such duties as stapling, collating, sorting, filing, typing, writing, etc.
12. Visually read reports, computer screen, etc.
13. 10 key by touch
14. 30wpm typing
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace.