Cultivate and solicit Middlebury constituents for leadership-level Annual Fund gifts. Direct and monitor a specified program.
- Manage a pool of 75-125 prospects capable of making $10k-$99k Annual Fund gifts.
- Manage assigned program, monitor and evaluate results
- Oversees fundraising for reunion classes as assigned, including recruitment, management and solicitation of volunteers and prospects in those classes.
- Recruit, train, and solicit 100-250 volunteers
- Collaborate on development of paper and electronic program materials
- Work collaboratively with major gifts, special gifts, and the alumni office
4 year degree required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Knowledge of computer systems, including relational database and Microsoft Office.Excellent writing and public speaking skills. Ability to motivate and mange volunteers, and conduct solicitations. Must be willing to work evenings and weekends as necessary. Must handle confidential materials with discretion. Extensive travel required.
2-5 years of experience in development or related field
Applicants may choose to add the names and contact information for three references using the Additional Document #1 document type on the applicant documents screen.