The East Pure Systems Software Sales Tiger team is looking for a results oriented individual to sell Pure Application Systems and Pure Data for Transactions in the Metro New York Area.
As a Software Sales Representative, you will be responsible for selling the IBM PureApplication and Pure Data for Transactions Systems by delivering high impact sales calls to our clients and working effectively with IBM sales teams. You must have a proven track record of selling enterprise appliances, software and/or hardware solutions, as well as demonstrated success winning competitive opportunities. You should also have a blend of executive communication and solution design skills and the ability to sell across multiple industries. Furthermore, you must have proven territory management skills.
Preferably, you must live in the Metro New York region, but consideration for those in the geographical territory of the East IMT will be give. Travel time varies but on average, will require approximately 20–40% of your time, depending on your location.
• Ability to develop and deliver a compelling business case
• High degree of motivation and competitive drive
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Creative individual who can develop and deliver the compelling value of PAS and PD4T.
This position requires and individual who can establish trusted client, business partner and IBM relationships to drive demand and close deals.
- At least 3 years experience in software sales
- At least 2 years experience in selling into multiple industries
- Readiness to travel 25% travel annually
- English: Fluent
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
- At least 2 years experience in working with IBM Software Solutions
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...