Leads all facets of Marketing Services (including advertising, promotion, graphic design, direct marketing and electronic/digital marketing) in support of corporate strategic objectives. Primary focus is on ASB’s brand position and related business/product line positioning, and media / advertising management, to continuously enhance the integration of product development and the Bank’s distribution channels.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field; MBA preferred
- Ten (10) to fifteen (15) years of brand and advertising experience, at least a portion of which was in management with proven results and which included planning and executing
advertising/marketing programs with wide scope and impact and involving creative
direction/oversight. Lesser number of years of experience can be considered depending on
demonstrated know-how and expertise in a comparable size organization.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills (data-driven; knows how to leverage metrics)
- Strong leadership, management of staff, organizational and decision-making skills
- Strong communications and negotiation and vendor management skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Familiarity with retail banking, or at least a consumer-related industry, preferred
American Savings Bank - Hawaii
- 2 years ago - save job
We collect, maintain, and use information about you on a routine basis in order to offer you the financial services and products you seek to...