US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
Provides system administration support to the program's production, test, and development Linux and Enterprise Storage Solution (ESS) system environments, which includes: system installation, configuration, troubleshooting, performance analysis, tuning, upgrading, patch maintenance, license management, system backup administration, user account/environment administration, implementing and maintaining system security postures, fibre attached storage partitioning and presentations, documentation, and assisting with hardware/software installations. Follows standard processes, plan effectively to complete tasks on schedule, and clearly document processes and results. Participates in a rotating 24x7 on-call operational support role.
Basic Qualifications: · Eligibility for a DOD security clearance
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline (or 4 years in lieu of degree) with 0-3 years of experience; Master's Degree with 1+ year of experience
- Strong understanding of: RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), RHEL HA (high availability) Cluster management, RedHat Satellite Server (RHSS), HP and Dell Blade server chassis management
- Understanding of networking/zoning to include VLAN/VSAN setup,
- Understanding of RHEL and SELINUX security lockdown procedures.
- Ability to obtain at least one of the following certifications: A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, CCNA, or MCDST
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
- RedHat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) and Storage Area Network (SAN) administration skills including Compellent and XP24000 storage
- Active DOD security clearance
- Active certification for : A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, CCNA, or MCDST
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 16 months ago
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...