- This position is responsible for the coordination and implementation of clinical services to assigned clients and their families utilizing agency approved counseling techniques and strategies.
- Daily activities consist of in-home individual, family, and group counseling, case management duties, crisis management, completion of required clinical and administrative paperwork, and authorization of services as necessary.
- One year experience working in a behavioral health setting preferred; work with youth preferred. Considerable initiative, judgment, creativity, enthusiasm and analytical ability required.
- Excellent organizational, communication, problem solving, interpersonal, and customer service skills. Able to consistently represent the agency in a professional manner.
- Flexible with work schedule and job duties with the ability to effectively meet changing priorities and deadlines. Adept in problem solving skills and able to work in a stressful, fast-paced environment. Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
- Ability to interact with people of all ages in a supportive manner. Must have a clear understanding of administrative policies and procedures regarding client and program management and structure, and regulatory and licensing standards, with ability to effectively implement them at an agency and program level.
- Must be able to effectively utilize Microsoft Word, Excel, and other required computer programs. Minimum age requirement is 21 years. Must meet all agency requirements for pre-employment as required by ResCare and/or state regulations.
- Education: Master’s degree in social work, counseling, or closely related field required.
Through its residential, training, and support services, ResCare offers RESpect and CARE to people with physical and mental disabilities....