Store Management Positions-Delaware and Surrounding Areas
*** All openings for Store Manager are currently filled. If interested, please apply to this posting for future opportunities. ***
The Store Manager leads the overall store operation including responsibility for sales, credit, customer service, retention, human resources, profit and loss, inventory, expense management and store presentation. Executive responsibilities including providing leadership for the store in the following areas: Associate development, supervision of overall store operations to ensure execution to Kohl's Best Practices, communication, analysis of business operations, expense management, and general management of the store as the leader of the store management team.
Leads and directs the Executive, Area Supervisor, Supervisor and Associate teams in the following areas:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Merchandise Presentation
- Payroll/Expense Management
- Sales Management
- Human Resource Management
- Inventory Shortage/Unit System Accuracy
- Multiple years managing a significant retail volume in a high-growth retailing environment
- A demonstration of professional accomplishments through results-driven behavior and team development abilities
- Efficient planning and organizational skills
- Ability to recognize and understand available resources and utilize them to meet and exceed the store's sales plan and expense controls
- Ability to lead and develop a large team of Associates
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with a variety of audiences
- A history of anticipating challenges and developing solutions to problems at hand
- Regular attendance is required.
Kohl’s Corporation (Kohl’s) operates family-oriented, department stores that sells apparel, footwear and accessories for women,...