The San Francisco office of Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP is seeking a Senior Marketing Coordinator to provide a full-range of support for marketing-related assignments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the writing, design, and production of custom communications, including award submissions, proposals, case study books, and other collateral.
- Works with partners, studio heads, and project managers to realize a variety of special projects and presentations.
- Conducts comprehensive research on emerging markets and other topics as needed.
- Responds to various writing, editing, and image requests.
- Executes and prioritizes project tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Collaborates with marketing team on deadline-based efforts.
The American Institute of Architects
- 17 months ago - save job
Skidmore Owings & Merrill prefers a skyline view. One of the world's largest architectural and engineering firms, Skidmore Owings...