Performs all activities necessary to process company payroll, including:
- Bi-weekly payroll for over 360 employees
- Quarterly payroll tax returns
- Year-end W2s
- Insurance plan deductions
- 401k plan deductions and benefits
- Levies and garnishments
- Tax concerns for employees living and working out-of-state and out-of-country
Experience with all of the duties listed above is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of accuracy
- High level awareness of Alaska Wage & Hour Laws
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Flexibility to work overtime as required
Excellent compensation package!