PRODUCT SALES SPECIALIST
Identity & Security Management Products
Pacific Northwest & Northern California
Wanted: aggressive sales rep with desire to bring Novell’s identity and security solutions (security, compliance, identity, access) to large enterprises throughout your assigned territory (Northern California-WA-OR-ID-MT-WY-BC-ALB-AK). You will be expected to generate $2 million annually from your Fortune 1000 accounts through the combined efforts of you and your channel partners.
You will work within you territory to generate new revenue and demonstrate product value while hitting aggressive sales targets. You will work with a variety of channel partners in a 100% “sell with” model. You will help bring partners into deals and be jointly responsible for closing the business.
You will work from your home office and be available to travel 50% of your time.
- Substantial experience selling software to large enterprises
- Experience selling identity, security and/or related products
- Strong track record of exceeding sales goals
- Experience managing a complex, high level sales process
- Comfort working closely with a variety of channel partners in achieving sales goals
- Ability to build internal networks to get right answers for prospective clients
Disclaimer: This job description is for informational purposes, to describe the primary duties, skills and abilities necessary to meet the requirements of this position. This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all requirements or essential functions; it is subject to change at any time.
Novell is an equal opportunity employer and an advocate for workforce diversity.
Novell - 2 years ago
Novell, Inc., through its infrastructure software and ecosystem of business partnerships, integrate mixed information technology (IT) enviro...