The License Qualifier is responsible for obtaining, holding and maintaining the appropriate State and Municipal license(s) and ensuring that Sears Holdings Corporation, its subsidiaries, and its affiliate businesses (“Sears”) are qualified under and in compliance with any and all applicable State and Municipal licensing statutes and ordinances.
- Maintain the license(s) required by Sears in order for Sears to engage in the business the license covers, including but not limited to providing copies of all licenses held and ensure personal demographic information is accurate at all times
- Ensure Sears remains in compliance with any and all applicable statutes and ordinances pertaining to Sears
- Accountable for all services provided by a Sears Authorized Contractor or Service Technician; responsible for any act of anyone in Sears that causes the applicable regulatory authorities to bring disciplinary action against the license qualifier.
- Meet with regulatory board members and / or licensing authorities as required
- Maintain state registration requirements with regulatory authorities as applicable
- Provide Sears copies of all correspondence between any regulatory agency and themselves that involve Sears
Sears Holdings Corp. - 23 months ago
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based stores,...